Payments & Refunds
PRICE OF GOODS AND TERMS OF PAYMENT
- The price of goods and services and any costs associated with delivery of the goods and provision of services in accordance with the Contract may be made good by the Client to the Company in the following ways:
- payment of cash on delivery at a place specified by the Client in the Order,
- by a cashless transfer to the Company's account No. 115-3074940277/0100 held at Komerční banka, a.s. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company Account”),
- where applicable, in other ways specified in the store web interface.
- Together with the price of the goods or of the services, the Client is obliged to pay the Company in the agreed amount also any costs associated with the packaging and delivery of the goods or provision of the services. Unless expressly stated otherwise, the price shall mean also any costs associated with the packaging of the delivered goods or the provision of the services.
- Unless otherwise stated in the Contract, the Company does not require any deposit or another similar payment from the Client. This is without prejudice to the provision concerning the obligation to pay the price in advance (Article 6).
- In the case of cash payment, the price is payable on receipt of the goods or commencement of provision of the service. In the case of a cashless payment method, the price is payable within fifteen days of conclusion of the Contract.
- In the case of a cashless payment method, the Client is obliged to pay the price of goods and services stating the variable symbol of the payment. In the case of a non-cash payment method, the obligation of the Client to pay the price is fulfilled the moment the relevant sum is credited to the Company's Account.
- The Company is entitled, especially if there is no additional confirmation of an order by the Client (Art. 6), to require a payment of the entire price prior to sending the goods to the Client or prior to commencement of provision of the service. The provisions of Section 2119, Para. 1 of the Civil Code shall not apply.
- Any discounts on the price of the goods or services provided by the Company to the Client cannot be mutually combined. Only the discount that the Client selects is applied, i.e. the discount which is most advantageous for the Client.
- If such is usual in the course of business or if so provided by the generally binding legislation, the Company shall issue a tax document - invoice - to the Client in respect of any payments made pursuant to the Contract. The Company is a payer of value-added tax. The tax document - invoice shall be issued by the Company to the Client after payment of the price of the goods and is sent in its electronic form to the Client's electronic mail address.
WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
- If the Client is not a legal entity or a person acting in the entering into a Contract within the framework of his business activity or within the framework of performance of his profession, then
- the Client notes that in accordance with the provisions of Section 1837 of the Civil Code, it is not possible, inter alia, to withdraw from a contract for the supply of goods, which have been modified in accordance with wishes of the Client or on behalf of the Client, from a contract for the supply of perishable goods, or goods which have been irretrievably mixed with other goods after delivery, from a contract for the supply of goods in closed packaging, which the consumer removed from the packaging, and, for hygienic reasons, such goods cannot be returned, or from a contract for the supply of an audio or image recording or a computer programme if the original seal has been broken,
- unless such is a case where, pursuant to law, it is not possible to withdraw from a Contract, the Client, in accordance with the provisions of Section 1829, Para 1. of the Civil Code, has a right to withdraw from the Contract within fourteen days of receipt of the goods, while in the case where several types of goods are the subject matter of the Contract, or the supply of several component parts, such a period shall run from the date of receipt of the last supply of the goods. The withdrawal from the Contract must be sent to the Company within the time limit specified in the preceding sentence. For a withdrawal, the Client may use the model form provided by the Company, which forms an annex to the General Terms and Conditions. A withdrawal from the Contract shall be posted by the Client to the address of the Company's registered office,
- in the event of withdrawal from a purchase contract pursuant to Article. 1.2 the Contract is revoked from its inception. The goods have to be returned to the registered office of the Company within fourteen days of withdrawal from the Contract. If the Client withdraws from the Contract, the Client shall bear the costs associated with return of the Goods to the Company, even in a case where due to their nature the Goods cannot be returned by the usual postal route. The Company shall refund the payment received from the Client within fourteen days of withdrawal from the Contract. However, the Company is not obliged to return the received funds to the Client before the Client returns the goods to the Company or demonstrates that the goods have been shipped to the Company.
- Until the time of acceptance of the goods by the Client or until commencement of provision of a service, the Company is entitled to withdraw from the Contract at any time. In this case, the Company shall refund the payment to the Client without undue delay, by means of a cashless payment method, to an account specified by the Client.
- If a gift is provided to the Client in connection with entering into or performance of a Contract, the donation agreement between the Company and the Client is entered into with a resolutive condition that in the case of withdrawal from the Contract, the donation agreement becomes ineffective, and the Client is obliged to return the gift mutatis mutandis to the provisions of Article No. 1.3.
- The Company is entitled to unilaterally set off a claim for compensation of damages incurred in respect of the returned goods against the Client's right to a refund of the price.